Certitude recognizes the importance of personal information. We process your personal data only in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) and the Data Protection Act (DSG). In the following, we would like to inform you about the handling of your data in accordance with Art. 13 of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).Person in charge
Those responsible for the following data collection and processing are as stated in the imprint. Usage data
When you visit our website, we collect personal data to the extent which is technically necessary to be able to make our website available to you. This data record consists of the name of the retrieved file, date and time of the retrieval, transferred data volume, notification of successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL and IP address of the accessing computer. This data cannot be assigned by us to specific persons and is also not combined with data from other sources. It is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. lit. f DSGVO in being able to make this website available to you.Data transfer to third parties
We transfer your data within the context of order processing in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO to service providers who support us in the operation of our websites and the associated processes. Our service providers are strictly bound by instructions and contractually bound to us. Furthermore, your data will not be passed on to third parties.Transfer of data to third parties in other countries
We sometimes transfer personal data to a third party in a country outside the EU. In each case, we take every care to ensure an appropriate level of data protection: In the case of the use of services from Google and Facebook, an appropriate level of data protection results from participation in the Privacy Shield Agreement (Art. 45 Para. 1 DSGVO) accordingly. Cookies
We use session cookies and permanent cookies on our websites. Processing is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f DSGVO and in the interest of enabling user guidance, optimising usability and adapting our website to the user.
In order to protect your data from unwanted access as fully as possible, we take technical and organisational measures. We use an encryption procedure on our pages. Your data is transferred from your computer to our server and vice versa, via the internet, using TLS encryption. You can recognise this because of the fact that the lock symbol in the status bar of your browser is closed and the address line begins with “https://”.Your rights as a user
When processing your personal data, the DSGVO grants you as a website user certain rights:
- Right of access (Art. 15 DSGVO): You have the right to request confirmation as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed; if this is the case, you have the right to access this personal data and the information specified in Art. 15 DSGVO.
- Right to rectification and cancellation (Art. 16 and 17 DSGVO): You have the right to demand the rectification of incorrect personal data concerning you without delay and, if necessary, the completion of incomplete personal data.
- You also have the right to demand that personal data relating to you be deleted immediately if one of the reasons specified in Art. 17 DSGVO applies, e.g. if the data is no longer required for the pursued purposes.
- Right to limitation of processing (Art. 18 DSGVO): You have the right to demand limitation of processing if one of the conditions listed in Art. 18 DSGVO is met, e.g. if you have lodged an objection against the processing.
- Right to data transferability (Art. 20 DSGVO): In certain cases, which are listed in detail in Art. 20 DSGVO, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, comprehensible and machine-readable format, or to request the transfer of this data to a third party.
- Right of objection (Art. 21 DSGVO): If data is collected on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) DSGVO (data processing to safeguard legitimate interests), you have the right to object to the processing at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation. We will then no longer process the personal data unless there are verifiable compelling reasons for the processing worthy of protection which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority under Art. 77 DSGVO if you are of the opinion that the processing of the data concerning you violates data protection regulations. The right of appeal can be exercised in particular with a supervisory authority active in your area of residence, place of work or the place of the presumed infringement.